So you just recently cleaned your carpet and rugs in Parkersburg, WV and once again your rug is certainly nice and clean, fresh, soft, and also cozy. All the spots that are disturbing you for the past couple of months are removed. The actual question, would be how will you keep them that way? Here are several helpful hints you can utilize anytime to maintain your own carpeting appearing as clean and fresh since the day we expertly cleaned it.
1. Vacuum, Vacuum, Vacuum. Typically vacuum traffic areas Three to five times per week. This will prevent soil from settling into your carpet and rugs. Walking around on debris and grit that is settled at the bottom of the fabric will cause an abrasive action, which results in the appearance of traffic lanes and also worn sections.
2. Clean splatters right away, well before they turn out to be fixed spills. Visit our website and it will provide you with directions how to proceed in getting rid of spills. You could also contact us at $phone and we'll also provide you with recommendations on how to fully eliminate the spillage.
3.Have your own carpets and rugs professionally cleaned on a frequent basis. These needs to be cleaned out every 6-12 months depending on the level of “traffic” in the house. (i.e. kids, household pets, footwear, etc.) Clean high traffic spaces about twice as often as other areas.
4.Reapply Carpet Protector each time the carpet is cleaned to maintain unsightly stains from setting in and also the soil from grinding in. Additional information are available on our internet site.
5. Place walk off pads outside and inside each and every entry ways to your house.
6. Put mats or maybe bound remnants on top of your carpet or rug at high wear areas, including at the front of the couch or maybe stools and entry/exit spots of your rugs and carpets.
7. Inserting smooth plastic-type chair mats at the bottom of stools in front of tables can help prevent carpet delamination and also wear.
8.Remove your own footwear each time you come in your home.
9.Control the circulation and disposal of foods and drinks in the house.
10.Use a powerful upright vacuum along with a beater brush and good filtration system for carpeting and rugs. Make sure to replace the throw away bag frequently to ensure fast functioning.
11.Take your vacuum cleaner in for a checkup at the vacuum repair center annually and continue to keep it operating at peak efficiency.
So these are 11 stategies to extend the lifespan and beauty of your own carpet investment. If we can be of help or perhaps if you would like to plan the next appointment contact New Way Carpet Cleaning at $phone.