So you recently cleaned up your own carpet in Parkersburg, WV and again your own rug is thoroughly clean, refreshed, softer, and fluffy. The spots which have been bothering you over the past few months are gone. Now the question, is how can you keep them like that? Listed below are some ideas you could use year-round to help keep your carpeting looking as fresh and clean since the day we professionally cleaned it.
1. Vacuum, Vacuum, Vacuum. Typically vacuum clean traffic areas 3-5 times per week. This will probably prevent debris from settling on the carpet. Walking around over debris and grit that is settled at the bottom of the fibers causes an abrasive motion, that ends up with the appearance of traffic lanes along with worn out portions.
2. Clean spills immediately, well before these develop into permanent marks. Check out our online site and this will provide you with information about how to proceed in taking off spills. You may also phone us at $phone and we'll also give you guidance on how you can thoroughly get rid of the spill.
3.Surely have your carpet professionally cleaned regularly. They must be cleaned every 6-12 months based on the level of “traffic” in the house. (i.e. your children, household pets, shoes, etc.) Completely clean high traffic sections about twice as frequently as various other spaces.
4.Reapply Carpet Protector every time the carpet is cleaned out to help keep stains from setting in as well as the dust from grinding in. More info are presented on our web page.
5. Set walk off door mats inside and outside every single entrances to your home.
6. Place door mats or perhaps bound remnants over the carpet or rug on high wear spaces, such as at the front of your couch as well as chairs and entry/exit points from the carpets and rugs.
7. Adding smooth plastic-type material chair mats under chairs in front of tables can help put a stop to carpet delamination and also wear.
8.Remove your own shoes or boots once you enter your home.
9.Control the circulation and disposal of foods and drinks in the house.
10.Utilize a powerful upright vacuum along with a beater brush and also effective filtering system for rugs and carpeting. Make sure that you change the throw away bag frequently to ensure efficient functionality.
11.Have your vacuum in for a checkup at the vacuum cleaner repair center each year and continue to keep it doing the job at maximum functionality.
So these are 11 stategies to extend the life span and beauty of your own carpet investment. If we can be of assistance or if you want to plan your next visit contact New Way Carpet Cleaning at $phone.